Friday, July 13, 2012

and now ?


Fast forward through a few more days like that . (Leave the house at 6.00am, get home at 7.40pm,  shower, eat, collapse into bed.)

It’s Saturday. And I’m sick.  I’m exhausted and I’m sick. I just slept for 3 hours while Mr Man was at a birthday party we were invited to L. I feel nauseous, my glands hurt.  It feels like there is a ball of fire in my throat and talking is quite the effort. I just decided I need fruit icy poles for said fire ball so Mr Man has gone out to get them for me, and vitamins.  I have a handful of pills sitting in front of me to take but I don’t want to have to swallow them. 

Tomorrow we are supposed to be going out of town to surprise my dear friend for her birthday and I fear I won’t be well enough L  I guess I had this coming.

On the bright note, I’m going to try and apply for a job this week which is ten minutes away from home. Ten minutes. Not two hours. How delightful. 

1 comment: