Sunday, February 1, 2015

lego love

Mr Man has wonderful parents.  We are so blessed by his mum and dad. They have been married for something crazy like 37 years and they are loving and supportive and just. really. great. 

They live in a big brick house on a quiet country road surrounded in paddock. And cows.



Today they gave us an old container of Lego which Mr Man and his brother used to play when they were little. 

I LOVE Lego. I'm half Danish and I loved playing with Lego when I was a kid.

When we got home, I filled the bath with water and tipped the Lego in to give them a wash. 

As I looked at the pieces and swirled them around, I could just picture  Mr Man as a six year old, building; his little hands putting steering wheels and tyres on pieces. ( And probably fighting his brother for the good pieces.) 

 It made my heart smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment