Thursday, September 5, 2013

oh mercury!


I’m in tears. Google has made me cry.

I've been thinking lately about going to the dentist to get all this mercury removed from my mouth.  (I’m aiming to upgrade my health insurance today so, after the 12 month waiting period, I can claim on major dental.)

I don’t feel great and I’m thinking it might be because of mercury.  My mother has been diagnosed with severe mercury toxicity in her body, which does not mean great things for me. (Mercury crosses over to fetuses in utero and one of the few ways it can leave the body is through breast milk.)

I remember when I was about two years old, I dropped the thermometer on the bathroom floor. I didn’t mean to.  And the mercury spilled out onto the tiles. Mum freaked out ( as you would) and we all had to get out of the room. I feel pretty bad about that now.  Sorry Mum.

 Last year my naturopath looked at my blood results and asked me if I have ever been exposed to heavy metals. Again. Not good. I have a referral to get a hair test done for mercury but I haven’t done it. When I have a spare $150, I will.

So I googled it.  I found some really great informative natural health and medical websites and blogs on heavy metal toxicity, symptoms and treatments.

As I read through the list of signs and symptoms. I’m thinking.. oh shit I had that….. oh I had that… oh I had that too… and that…  I get that… and so it continued until I reached the end.

And that is why I’m crying.   Because I don’t want this ! And it all means money! Lots of money to get the blasted mercury out of my system!

Here is the list of symptoms that I have had in the last 5 years or am currently having.

Hold on to your chair.

·         Visual impairment
·          food sensitivities
·          abnormal heart rhythm
·          high blood pressure
·          repeated infections
·           Irritability
·          Anxiety
·          Nervousness
·          Restlessness
·          exaggerated response to stimulation
·          emotional instability
·          sudden anger
·          irrational behaviour
·          loss of self-confidence
·          Indecision
·          Shyness
·          mental depression & withdrawal
·          bloated feeling after eating
·          Heartburn
·         cervical erosion
·         not sweating
·          slow healing
·          leg cramps
·         frequent urination
·         unexplained anaemia
·         chest pain on left side
·          unexplained rashes
·          excessive itching
·          Acne
·         constant feelings of tension and strain
·          increased need for sleep.

All on the list of mercury exposure and toxicity symptoms.

Coincidence you say ? Hmmmmm.  

I've wiped my tears away and am going to walk to the Health Food Shop to buy selenium and chlorella - two natural supplements that assist your body in removing heavy metals.  I also have to reduce sugar, coffee and alcohol.  These things. do.not. help.

Its ok Google, we are still friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment