Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mr & Mrs


Before I go any further in life,  I MUST tell you that on New Years Eve, Mr Man proposed !!

That's right, he asked the big question. It was real, and sweet and unexpected and I was SO happy I felt like my heart was going to burst.

So I said yes, obviously, and now we are elbow deep in planning a relaxed wedding by the water, which is only 3.5 months away. Agh!

I am particularly looking forward to a couple of things.

1. wearing my wedding dress. Oh. I love being in this dress. I feel like a beautiful princess. It's gorgeous. I cant wait to be a beautiful bride for my groom.

2.  the honeymoon.  Eight days and seven glorious nights on a tropical island with Mr Man. Nothing to do but relax and have fun and make stuff, ( like love.)

3.  changing my name. yes. I know, it sounds strange but I am SO looking forward to changing my surname and officially belonging in his family, as well as my own.

4. most of all, more than anything, I am looking forward to marrying my best friend, Mr Man. I am so looking forward to him becoming my husband and all that entails, and I cant wait to become his wife.




No comments:

Post a Comment