Monday, June 23, 2014

dear blog, I have missed you.

I was online the other night and I thought I would go and visit this blog here.

So I did. and while I was here visiting, I remembered how much I enjoyed writing and sharing and processing ups and downs of my life through this blog.

So I'm back for now at least. So much has happened since last September. ( My goodness has it been that long?)  But I'm here for now, and I'm going to give it a go.  My posts may be short.  They probably will be.

Right now, I am exhausted, time poor and feeling stretched in every possible direction.   I'm hoping that it will pass and tomorrow I will feel.. living.   And I know that doing this, writing and sharing, doing this will help.

So if you are still here, thank you.  I appreciate it.

I'll be back soon. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment