Sunday, July 14, 2013

fun with friends!



I had breakfast with a lovely friend last weekend and it was great.  My gluten free, dairy free meal was scrumptious, ( love going out for breakfast!), the conversation went on and on as we jumped from one topic to the next.  A few minor tears on my part but LOTS of laughs as well. I love this friend for her honesty and straight forwardness; she says what she thinks, not what she thinks she SHOULD say or what she thinks I want to hear.  Its just honesty and it was exactly what I needed..

AND last night I caught up with another friend! ( My plan is working, GO ME!) And it was awesome, it was so great to talk to somebody professional and educated about work issues, not to mention EVERY thing else under the sun in my life and hers. A friend who seems to understand a lot about me, and who is in the same kinda stage of life. I had the thought that I really must be leaving early to go home and get things done but then I thought, you know what? Stuff it! I'm out on a Saturday night, in the valley, I'm relaxed, I'm having fun, and I'm with awesome company. STUFF IT.

And I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment