Wednesday, January 28, 2015

From Mr Man

Mr Man read my previous post and replied to it - blog style so I could post it.  Here it is: 

If you were any of those things I would not have asked you to marry me.

Stupid : you are not because I  know you to be the complete opposite to that -  “smart, intelligent and gifted” maybe but definitely not stupid.

Idiot: well, we are all act like idiots from time to time and we make fools of ourselves but we are and you are not an Idiot.

Selfish: that’s one word that couldn't be further from the truth. If you think you are selfish that’s crazy. You are entirely selfless in all that you do and the people you meet especially me. I don’t know anyone as selfless as you, putting your own happiness before everyone else.

Bitch: is a female dog and no woman deserves that title or insult. You are not a bitch simple.

To me, you are the most amazing sincere person that I have met, you are perfect for me in every way and before you say  “No I am not perfect” I love all your imperfections just as much. You're beautiful in every way, your heart and your soul. 

I knew all this the moment I met you; I could see it all- us together forever (yes with our differences), our wedding, fishing in the boat, happy memories and hard ones too and eventually growing old together. This may seem cliché but it’s true. 

I love you and you are deserving of such a journey and world with me.


I hope you find it within yourself to forgive yourself because I forgive you and am sorry that I also acted the way I did which is in part responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment