Tuesday, January 20, 2015

not. anymore.

I discovered I was pregnant early, as soon as it happened really, I knew.  I had had the sex, the symptoms and then, after a week,  the positive test.   I could barely believe it. I was actually pregnant; I could fill a bag with the tests that I had taken. I was SO tired it wasn’t funny and trying to pull a singlet down over my boobs ? OUCH. 

It was at the back of my mind every moment. My body was telling me every moment.   And I have never been so happy.  I was mindful that that something could go wrong.  But I was quietly confident. I’m healthy! I haven’t been on birth control! It will be fine!

A doctors visit sent me away with a scan referral for when I was six weeks and a congratulations. So positive. So great. Right.

Today, at 5 weeks pregnant, I wake up to a negative pregnancy test and bad cramps, and spotting.

Its over.   My heart aches. My body leaks what didn’t work. 

I am… not anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment