Friday, January 9, 2015

The year that will be.. 2015

Sometimes life just gets really busy and overwhelming.  And time passes. That's right.  The clock just keeps. on. ticking.   Its now 2015.  Jeepers. Let me give you a quick update.

-  Mr Man and I got married. Yes we did!


( Words that I would use to describe our wedding day : relaxing, fun, dreamy, loving, emotional, perfect.  Words that I would use to describe our first few months of marriage: sexy, real, challenging, fun, honest.  )

- I just started a new job a few weeks ago which of course is big CHANGE and stressful for me. I'm still finding my feet and getting very frustrated at this place of employment. But its ok.

- Mr Man and I are also thinking about starting a family which is VERY exciting and an absolute dream came true.  To make a person with the man I love most in the world - a person who is half him and half me.. eek !  To experience growing a person and bringing them into the world...eek !

- I am no longer taking medication and  I have my good days and bad days. At the moment I'm trying not to fall down a hole about my ever looming study deadline. I probably have about 10 big assignments to complete within the next 8 weeks. Hah !!

I received a great workbook over Christmas about 2015 - a life workbook, which encourages you to write down your dreams and goals and New Years Resolutions for the year and actually MAKE THEM HAPPEN.  (if you are interested check out www.leoniedawson.com)

This year for me  is going to be all about striving for BALANCE and SIMPLICITY and I really wanted to blog about this journey for me, the journey of 2015.  

What is this year going to be about for you ?




No comments:

Post a Comment