Wednesday, January 28, 2015

agh

Stupid. Idiot. Selfish. bitch. Stupid. Idiot. Selfish. Bitch.

I did something that hurt my husband and now, I’m beating myself up about it. As you can see.

I made him think that I was comparing him to my ex.

I was not.

The thought of putting Mr Man and my ex on the same page tears me apart.

I cried myself to sleep last night.

My ex was a monster. There are things about him that nobody knows because I simply cant bare to say the words. It was the worst time of my life.

Mr Man however is in a category of his own. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met in every possible way. He is the benchmark of all benchmarks. He is everything to me.  I love him more than I can say.  He is my husband – he is….my world and…… I don’t deserve him.


I  cant seem to forgive myself for hurting Mr Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment